Friday, March 6, 2015

PhoneGap / Cordova using Get unique device id (UUID)

I am working in phonegap application. I want to do get uniqueDeviceId using Phonegap. first of all I used cordova device plugin for get uuid while i got a problem when I generate new build the uuid has been changed. So after that I found new plugin for get mobile UniqueDeviceId.

I found this plugin :-

It's just easy to add and implement click the following link to get UniqueDeviceId.

Step:1


phonegap local plugin add hu.dpal.phonegap.plugins.uniquedeviceid

(or) 

cordova plugin add hu.dpal.phonegap.plugins.uniquedeviceid



Step:2
Usage:
// Get UUID

window.plugins.uniqueDeviceID.get(success, fail);



Step:4
Success function callback

function success(uuid)
{
    console.log(uuid);
};

functionfail(e)
{

    console.log(e);

};

1 comment: